Department for European Integration and Policy Coordination (DEIPC)
Department for European Integration and Policy Coordination (DEIPC) coordinates the process of European integration, the process of strategic planning and policy development and coordinates external assistance. Assists and advises in determining and setting up the priorities of the Ministry taking into account the obligations arising from the integration process.
Provides the compatibility of policies, plans and strategies with EU standards. Coordinates the activities in providing contributions to the development of the European Partnership Action Plan (EPAP), the Annual Work Plan and ensure their harmonization with the Medium Term Expenditure Framework and other strategic documents. Monitors the implementation of EPAP, the Annual Work Plan and reports to the relevant institutions of OPM and MEI.
Within the Department are two Divisions:
1. European Integration Division and;
2. Policy Coordination Division
- National Programme for Implementation of the Stabilisation and Association Agreement (NPISAA) Download
- INSTRUMENT FOR PRE-ACCESSION ASSISTANCE (IPA II),INDICATIVE STRATEGY PAPER FOR KOSOVO* (2014-2020) Download
- INSTRUMENT FOR PRE-ACCESSION ASSISTANCE (IPA II),MULTI-COUNTRY INDICATIVE STRATEGY PAPER (2014-2020) Download